READY TO REPORT FOR EXTREME DUTY.
Pierce scaling fronts go where most loaders and excavators fear to tread. Now you can efficiently remove loose and fractured rock from mine walls, backs, and faces, while giving your operator greater control. That adds up to a safer workplace, plus a higher quality vault. Our scaling fronts also come equipped with essential guarding to protect operator and machine alike.
This rugged equipment is purpose-built for extreme-duty. The straight main boom optimizes the working range, allowing operators to get to hard-to-reach spots. And options such as a telescopic stick, hydraulically tilting cab and dust suppression system allow you to configure a scaling machine that suits both your application and your operating staff.
PURPOSE-BUILT SCALING FRONTS
- Extreme duty boom and stick sections.
- Straight main boom and excavator style stick.
- Single or twin stick cylinders.
- “Captured” main-to-stick pin.
- Collar-style pin keepers.
- Side-mounted plumbing with guards.
- Hydraulic plumbing (O-ring face seal).
- Top or bottom-mount bucket cylinder and linkage.
- Heavy-duty bucket cylinder guard.
- Debris deflector.
- Guarded light brackets.
- Telescopic stick.
- Plumbing for water nozzle.
- High intensity LED work lights.
- Heavy-duty cab protection.
- Hydraulic tilt cab (35º).
- Dust suppression system.