Pierce’s long history of high-lift Paralifts reach back to the design’s inception— and long before European loaders were even involved in log yards. Since then, Pierce has continued to improve on the original design, resulting in hi-lift loaders that offer unsurpassed reliability and performance. In fact many of them have logged well over 50,000 hours!
Pierce’s experience has led to countless purpose-built, loaders for handling shortwood— all designed to maintain high visibility for safe and efficient throughput. And with a variety of grapple options suitable for 8’ to16’ logs, Pierce Paralifts will likely meet just about any log yard requirement. And should your yard have even greater payload and production requirements, look to Pierce for the only provider of a larger hi-lift loader… the 55-225 Paralift!
Our paralifts are uniquely designed for handling shortwood, while maintaining high visibility for safe and efficient productivity.
- Over 30 years of history.
- Extended lifespan.
- 2 sizes available.
- Unsurpassed reliability and performance.
- Select the carrier of your choice.
- Bolt-on base bracket.
- Screened main boom and (2) cylinders.
- Auxiliary boom and (2) cylinders.
- Mechanical swivel joint.
- Fore/aft retaining cylinders with lock position.
- Hydraulic cylinders and controls.
- Central lubrication system.
- Railings, frame lights, cabin mirror and light modifications.
- Heavy-duty front steel fenders.
- Hydraulic & electrical installation kit.
ALL GRAPPLES FEATURE:
- Dual axis grapple pivot.
- Swing motor armor.
- Inside grapple arm plating.
- Continuous 360º rotation.
- Grapple retaining chain.
- Mechanical kit with or without friction dampener.
- LED light package.
- Log pusher.
LOADER TO BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Bare front frame [no boom and arm (linkage),cylinder, pin, bucket, etc.]
- Maximum permissible counterweight.
- Forestry configuration.
- 3 spool control (attachment) valve.
- 2 axis joysticks and 1 3rd function control lever.
- 45-150: Rigid wall 26.5” X 25 rated L3-20 ply tires.
- 55-225: Rigid wall 29.5” X 25 rated L3-20 ply tires.